This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Dynamic Link Rendering Out of Premiere

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
john728

Dynamic Link Rendering Out of Premiere

Post by john728 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Let me start of by saying duik is great!

I have rigged and animated my character in after effects using duik. But im having trouble using the dynamic link to premiere to render out the scene. The video preview takes incredibly long (8 minutes per second) making editing almost impossible.I was wondering if you had any advice on speeding up the process.

Also once I have my scene placed and edited the export process can be anywhere from a few minutes to a few days.

Thanks!

Maui

Re: Dynamic Link Rendering Out of Premiere

Post by Maui » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:11 pm

I guess exporting the Animation from AFX to an image sequenz is the better way to go, as only one program needs to think about what to do. Using DUIK adds a lot of expressions which all needs to be calculated so I guess it's just the nature of this workflow.
Another option might be to use the "render and replace" command in Premiere (via a right-click on the DL-Comp in the PP timeline)
Hope that helps