This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Connector options missing / greyed out

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
kpfrancis

Connector options missing / greyed out

Post by kpfrancis » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Hi I'm relatively new to Duik Bassel an have been trying to use connectors to rig a head. unfortunately I seem to be having some issues with the connector tab. When I click on it it only ever seems to give me new options and I can't re-select an existing connector or have the "pick master option" to link 2 properties. Am i missing something obvious or is there a bug? i'm currently using v16.1.3 Many thanks.

Duduf

Re: Connector options missing / greyed out

Post by Duduf » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:49 pm

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but:

- If you need to add a new "slave" property to an existing connector, you can just copy the expression from another property to the new one.

- If you're trying to setup a new connector from a controller (slider, etc) already existing, just select it and click on the "select master property" button (the one with an eyedropper on a plain square)