This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

how to delete all the Master Properties from a Comp?

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
kthalas

how to delete all the Master Properties from a Comp?

Post by kthalas » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:31 am

It's really needed a way for cleaning up the master properties of a comp, today I updated my rig and tried to extract the controllers again from it, all seemed fine but when I tried to use the controls (with the same unlinked problem described in another post) they didn't do anything to the Rig Comp, I fixed this by deleting all the LOC nulls, Controls and MP from the Rig Comp but I had to delete the Master Properties 1 by 1 in the "Essential Graphics" window :x So bad, It took so much time :(. Maybe someone has a way of deleting them quickly?

Pardon my bad english :oops:

Duduf

Re: how to delete all the Master Properties from a Comp?

Post by Duduf » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:12 am

I'll ask around to know if someone has a way to do this, and I'll see if this may be done with a script (in which case it could be a button somewhere in Duik)

kthalas

Re: how to delete all the Master Properties from a Comp?

Post by kthalas » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:32 pm

I hope, it would be really helpful. I was surprised that I couldn't shift pick the properties from the "essential graphics" window (It should be renamed BTW but I'll complain about that to Adobe later) it can be done with layer and effects... Well I really hope this is possible, Good luck and thanks