This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Quadriped walkcycle possible bug

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
Doobian

Quadriped walkcycle possible bug

Post by Doobian » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:18 am

Hello.
I'm trying to generate a walkcycle for a quadripede, but i keep getting diferent bugged results. Sometimes, one leg doesnt move, another times the two back or front legs move to the same side while the other pair is perfectly synchronized.
I have 4 foot controllers, each pair with its own walkcycle. I have the Shoulders & Neck, Head and Body applied only in one pair.
I've tried pairing as front legs and back legs, and as right legs and left legs. But everytime i go to the walkcycle settings to create the second cycle, the previous walkcycle changes.
Is this a bug or am i missing somethinhg?

Duduf

Re: Quadriped walkcycle possible bug

Post by Duduf » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:02 am

Hi,

What is your exact version of Duik and After Effects?

When you create the walk cycle, do you just select the controllers you need and click on the walk cycle button, or do you use the additional panel to actually set the controllers?