This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Unable to execute script (line 23183 XML error)

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
Maxebon

Unable to execute script (line 23183 XML error)

Post by Maxebon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:56 am

Hi

I'm having trouble loading the Script i get a pop up with Unable to execute script at line 23183.XML error in line 1 - not well-formed (invalid token)

thanks in advance

Max

Duduf

Re: Unable to execute script

Post by Duduf » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:39 am

Hum...

This is unexpected, sorry. It's due to a network error when Duik checks on our server if there is a new version. You can try to temporarilly disconnect from the internet just the time needed to launch Duik, it should fix the error.

Then, try again later, and let us know if the same error happens again.
Then in the settings panel, switch to standard or expert mode to disable "check for updates" and "get the latest news" at startup.

We'll fix this kind of errors in the next update anyway.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:43 am

Maxebon

Post by Maxebon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:52 am

Hi Duduf,

Thanks for the fast reply, disconnecting from the internet worked thank you must be the proxy settings on the network i'm on.

Thanks again!

Max

Duduf

Re: Unable to execute script (line 23183 XML error)

Post by Duduf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:20 pm

The bug has been fixed, and Duik 16.0.2 with the fix was released today!

Note: during the night of July 12th to 13th, our database server crashed and some users saw this "line 23183 XML" error because the server could not be able to tell Duik correctly if there were new updates. This has been fixed, but anyway with the update released today (16.0.2) this kind of issue won't happen again.