This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Unable to execute script at line 7868. Invalid image data.

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
vtolentino

Unable to execute script at line 7868. Invalid image data.

Post by vtolentino » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi everybody,

For the past couple weeks, I have been trying to launch the new Duik Bassel script on After Effects CC on my Mac but, unfortunately, I can never get the panel open because I come across script execution issues. I have removed the Duik Bassel.jsx and ffmpeg files from CC's ScriptUI Panels folder and put them there again, but I still keep getting this error:

Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 10.34.15 AM.png

Has anyone else come across it, or knows how to fix this issue? I'd really appreciate the help! I'd love to be able to practice with the new Duik script soon for my professional work.

Thank you in advance! :D

Duduf

Re: Unable to execute script at line 7868. Invalid image data.

Post by Duduf » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Hum... Weird...

I'll have a look at that ASAP and let you know.

Do you use a network session on this mac, or is it standard? Can you try on another computer?

vtolentino

Post by vtolentino » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi Duduf, thanks so much for your help.

I am just using Wifi on my Mac desktop computer, nothing else. I have a Macbook Pro laptop that I can test Duik on. Let me see if the error occurs on the laptop.

vtolentino

Post by vtolentino » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

The Duik panel opened on After Effects CS6 on my Mac laptop. I'm wondering why it won't open on my desktop. I also added Duik Bassel.jsx and the ffmpeg file to the ScriptUI folder for CS6 on my desktop, but I get the same error nonetheless. I don't understand what the error means. Do you perhaps know what steps I could take to try and troubleshoot the problem?

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:23 am

Hum I've never seen this error until now.

Here's what you can do:

1. Check in the

Code: Select all

/Library/Application Support/
folder if there is a subfolder called "DuAEF"
  • If there is, you should find a lot of icons and subfolders inside it, and you can search specifically for the file "w14_unchecked_l.png" and see if you can view it.
  • If you find all of this, you can try to remove the whole "DuAEF" folder and launch Duik again, and if it still fails, try the step 2 ;)
2. Find the same "DuAEF" folder on your laptop, and copy it to your desktop, at the same place. Try to launch Duik again and let me know if any of these worked ;)

vtolentino

Post by vtolentino » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi Duduf,

I went and did Option 2, since I've noticed there was no DuAEF folder in Application Support on my desktop, and guess what, it worked! I'm so relieved! Now the Duik Bassel panel opens on After Effects!

Thank you so much for your help! I'm very excited to practice Duik Bassel for my work now. Kudos again from this Patreon supporter. :D