This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

unable to execute script at line 199

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
Colleen.Hsu

unable to execute script at line 199

Post by Colleen.Hsu » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:04 am

Sorry for bothering
After using the orient constraint and the parent link function, my computer crashed.
I restarted the computer and the AE CS6 later, and found out that the panel of duik bassel couldn't be shown anymore :o

I checked the "Allow Scripts To Write Files And Access Network", however, it doesn't work.... :o
My AE version is CS6 11.0.4

and this is the error line

Duduf

Re: unable to execute script at line 199

Post by Duduf » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:42 am

Hum... It seems some files needed by Duik were corrupted when the computer crashed. Have you tried re-installing it?
If it still does not work, you can try to go to the folder (you may need to show hidden files):

C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\DuAEF

And delete everything in it, then restart Duik. it should fix the issue. If it still doesn't work, come back here, we'll try to find what's going on ;)

Colleen.Hsu

Post by Colleen.Hsu » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:49 am

Hi duduf, thank you for the reply
...Duik bassel still not working after I re-installed AE CS6 and deleted the Roaming data.... :roll:

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:17 am

Hum.. If you disable the javascript debugging option in the preferences of After Effects, does Duik launch, ignoring the error?

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:26 pm

I've tried to fix this in the upcoming update, but I don't really understand what's going on, we'll see if it works better.

What are the other scripts installed on your After Effects?
Could you try to temporarily remove them, keeping only Duik, and restart After Effects and see if it works?
It could be something caused by another script.

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:27 pm

PS: if it works, add again the script one by one, open after effects, open the new script and then Duik, and we'll see which one may be causing this.