This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

[Help] How to connect outside layers to the layers inside a DUIK rig ?

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
sajan007

[Help] How to connect outside layers to the layers inside a DUIK rig ?

Post by sajan007 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:51 pm

Hi, I know how to rig a humanoid and create all the necessary facial expressions like eye blinking, lipsyncing due to the help from the online tutorial.
Now, the problem is how to make the eyes, lips to FOLLOW the position of head as the head moves around or let's say follow the movement of whole humanoid rig. It is because to make the eye blinking , lipsyncing , I have to make separate layers for eyes and mouth which cannot be included as part of the rigs provided by duik. This is why when the character bends or squats , the rigged eyes and mouths don't follow the movement and stays where they are. Please tell me how can I connect the rigged eyes and mouth to the humanoid rig so that those eyes and mouth will follow the movement of the humanoid rig.

Duduf

Re: [Help] How to connect outside layers to the layers inside a DUIK rig ?

Post by Duduf » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:58 pm

Why don't you just parent them to the head structure?

sajan007

Re: [Help] How to connect outside layers to the layers inside a DUIK rig ?

Post by sajan007 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:13 pm

lol, silly me :lol: :lol: :lol: .... thank you very much ...