This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Mouth rig not working

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
ekurtis

Mouth rig not working

Post by ekurtis » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:10 pm

Hi,

I'm working on setting up a mouth rig using the connector tool, and it isn't working. I've followed the tutorial you created (thank you for all those great videos), and it just isn't making the connection. When I click the connect to opacities icon nothing changes.

What am I doing wrong? Also, I'm using illustrator layers, not photoshop layers like you use in the videos. Does that matter?

Eric

ekurtis

Re: Mouth rig not working

Post by ekurtis » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Okay, just updated After Effects again, updated with the last update as well, but now everything is working. Thank you for making this tool. It is incredible.

Eric

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Hi,

This should work no matter the type of layers, as it just rigs the opacities.
Could you send me your project file so I can test here?

Also, try to enable "javascript debugging" in the preferences of After Effects, and send me a screenshot of any error that might show up when you try again, that would be a great help if there's a bug somewhere

ekurtis

Post by ekurtis » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Thank you for replying so fast! It's working fine now, bu I can send the project file if you want to look anyway. After I updated again (I had the recent update, but there was something new today) everything worked fine.