This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Calculator & notepad cropped

MMIndy

Calculator & notepad cropped

Post by MMIndy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm

Thanks for your software. I've been using it a bit with no issues. I'm sorry if this is a stupid questions, but I can't seem to make the calculator or notepad usable. They are both very small, and I cannot seem to resize them. The main DUIK panel isn't cropped, and I can resize it. My screen resolution is 1920x1080. The calculator and notepad seem like they are functioning, but I can't see enough of it to really use it. I can't access any calculator buttons to click, and the notepad only displays one very narrow line. Neither of these are crucial issues to me, as I can use Window's calculator and keep notes elsewhere. But it's puzzling me.

I am running AE CS5.5, Windows 7, DUIK 15.11.

Thank you!

benobeone

Re: Calculator & notepad cropped

Post by benobeone » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:38 am

Hi Just check that your systems magnification is set to 100% I had all sorts of Visual issues with After effects and it turned out mine was set to 125%