This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

STRUCTURE SELECTION NOT WORKING FOR ME

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
juanhuarte

STRUCTURE SELECTION NOT WORKING FOR ME

Post by juanhuarte » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:42 am

Im trying to select the structures to modify them, i have two opposite arms that are not working in the same way so i need to reajust one of them, but the edit options are not working for me, it seems as duik doesnt recognize them when i click the editing buttons. For the rest of functions, structures work just fine.
Also, is it possible to duplicate an arm structure but invert it? to make it the same but facing the other way, mirroring the original one.

Thanks!

juanhuarte

Re: STRUCTURE SELECTION NOT WORKING FOR ME

Post by juanhuarte » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:47 am

none of the options i marked in red are working. I tried selecting a bone, the handler, all of them, nothing is working

Duduf

Re: STRUCTURE SELECTION NOT WORKING FOR ME

Post by Duduf » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 am

Hi,

Structures can not be edited after the Auto-Rig. That would be a nice feature, but it's quite difficult to implement and would require a lot of work, time and money. Which I don't have for now ;)