This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Time Remap Options Gone

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
PVPHS Animation

Time Remap Options Gone

Post by PVPHS Animation » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:42 pm

I just updated to 16.1.3 and noticed that the time remap radio button for options is missing, and I cannot select loop out anymore... anything changed? I teach high school and this is a huge tool for the students... any help would be appreciated. Tool is missing in Bassel and in the individual animations panel. Time remap works, just no options to loop out.

Duduf

Re: Time Remap Options Gone

Post by Duduf » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:17 pm

If you use the time remap tool, the loop options are now in the effects of the layer ;)

They're not needed anymore as the loop can be (de)activated at will with the effect afterwards. It uses the "looper" tool which is also available in the automations panel for any property (and not only time remap)

PVPHS Animation

Re: Time Remap Options Gone

Post by PVPHS Animation » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Thank you for the quick answer, and for all the amazing work you do on this! It is such a powerful tool, especially for students who are able to realize their creative vision.

Big up!