This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Foreshortening Upper arm

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
XJGreen

Foreshortening Upper arm

Post by XJGreen » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Hey

Is there a way to foreshorten the Upper Arm without effecting the forearm and hand?

I would love a bit more freedom to move the bones after the IK auto-rig connections had be set up. I cannot foreshorten the upper arm without the other parented objects scaling smaller. The auto shrink and tech tools are great for effecting the whole arm but I am trying to think of a way to scale the upper arm bone without the forearm being effected.

I really enjoy the movement the spine has when I use the auto rig. I'm wondering how to make the Spine Curve and Spine Root controllers. I spine bones move after they are rigged and If I could adjust arm bones after they are rigged I would be able to achieve the foreshortening I would need.

Any Ideas?

XJGreen