This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

zero button throw the head away from it's place while rigging

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
JohannaAnimator

zero button throw the head away from it's place while rigging

Post by JohannaAnimator » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:58 pm

Hello there!

I am trying to learn to use DUIK Bassel and rig my character, but somehow the head of it flies away from the place when I try to use the "zero button" to "zero the position" like a tutorial I am using is suggesting I should do. I am adding a file to illustrate the problem, I sort of have a feeling i might know where this problem comes from, but I cannot move that thing I circled with blue into the right place... that must be what is the problem, right?

Another things is that I should at least find out how to make the eyes of the character move, too. Can that be added afterwards, after the rigging of the body? I have by some miracle managed to make the limbs work correctly now, but I parented all the parts of the head together because it felt so difficult to make this, but now I am regretting the lack of the eye movement.. I heard somewhere that there should be a "head composition" inside this project to rig the face, but it sounds a bit complicated. Even some more key words that I could google to solve this to make the eyes move would help me, I think. Unless it is impossible to make word afterwards of course.

Thank you so much for your time!!

With friendly regards, Johanna

Duduf

Re: zero button throw the head away from it's place while rigging

Post by Duduf » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 pm

Update Duik.