This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Unlinked Extracted Controllers with the MP Method

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
kthalas

Unlinked Extracted Controllers with the MP Method

Post by kthalas » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:26 am

Hi! After extracting the controls from my rig everything seems fine, the controls are working but they are not linked to each other so when I rotate the body control the "head Control" doesn't follow, if I rotate the now offset "head Control" it rotates the shape, I can work with that but it can be really confusing. I tried to reparent the extracted controls but in some cases they offset in a bad way, and the way you managed the transforms is beyond me :cry: . Also it would be nice if the Master Properties extrated by duik are in a "group" it the Essential Graphics windows, that way we can delete them easily at once, I couldn't find a way to select a bunch of Master Properties to delete them at once. Thanks!

Duduf

Re: Unlinked Extracted Controllers with the MP Method

Post by Duduf » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:09 am

That seems like a bug, could you file a bug report on github, using the "bug report" button at the bottom.of the Duik panel? Thanks!

As for the grouping of the properties, unfortunately it is not possible (yet) to create groups via scripts.... :(

kthalas

Re: Unlinked Extracted Controllers with the MP Method

Post by kthalas » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:28 pm

Wooo so much answers, thanks for listening! I already did the bug report. Good luck :)