This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

2 rigs precomps on one stage

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
IVGu

2 rigs precomps on one stage

Post by IVGu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:08 am

Hi all, this might be silly - and in all likelyhood there is a very simple solution to this but so far I am stumped... So I have created a character rig, then I have made a duplicate of that comp with "True Comp Dupliacator", then using the DUIK search and replace I have updated all the expressions and layer names and I have manually renamed all the solids so that everything has a unique name. When I try to add the two rig precomps (RIG1 and RIG2) to a stage composition and then extract the controllers, RIG1extracts and RIG2 doesn't... if i delete them and redo the process again but in different order so I will first extract RIG 2 and then RIG1, then only RIG 2 shows the conrollers and RIG1 doesnt... so I am not sure how I should proceed to animate two rigs on one comp...

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!