This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Part of Rig twitching

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
seni

Part of Rig twitching

Post by seni » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:18 pm

Hello! I have a weird problem that is hard to search for. Also i am fairly new to AE and Duik Bassel.

I have rigged my character according to instructions, everything went fine. I have put that composition into another one and a day later i noticed the leg of my character is slightly out of place and twitching.

When i go to the original composition and click on random things like hiding all layers it stops the switch.

If i go back to the second compostion and start the animation, the twitching starts again in that composition and in the original one.

The twitches seems to happen always on the same keyframes, but it changes when the process explained above is made.

It only happens with "foot 2" (the right one).

There is a walk cycle, but it is stopped and there's a small animation with the legs.

Here is a wetransfer for the file: https://we.tl/t-BDhtHmgGoo
The character is called "boneco_laranja" and the bug is persisting on the composition called "cenário". The other character, "boneco_rosa" was made the same way but doesn't have any bug.

Thank you in advance!

Duduf

Re: Part of Rig twitching

Post by Duduf » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Hi,

What is your version of After Effects? This looks like a bug with the cache of Ae, but I think it's been fixed in the latest versions.
Also, what is your version of Duik?

seni

Post by seni » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Hello! thank you for the reply!

My version of After effects is CC 2017 Version 14.0.0.207 and the version of Duik is Duik Bassel.2 v16.2.10.

What is your advice on what i should do? :)

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Thu May 14, 2020 8:05 am

Start by updating After Effects ;)

I think if you purge the cache when you have issues like that it may help too