This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Duik slow preview

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
JeyWilliams

Duik slow preview

Post by JeyWilliams » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi Guys, need help, I just saw a few video tutorials and I follow steps, like this GIGANTIC dude where it comes with a great tutorial about rigging a character, my problem is that in the video tutorial the controller move elements in real time...while my elements moves a fraction later, like..if im moving arm up it show first point of move and last one, but not real time...like if your are holding with the mouse the element and move it...glitch...is not smooth.
I try using a low res
600x700 29fps- res. medium.
I use Mac Pro 10.11 20 GB Ram/ AE CC 2015 /ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB/
Thanks

Duduf

Re: Duik slow preview

Post by Duduf » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:34 am

Hi,

The performance depends highly on the hardaware you use, and the version of the OS, of the drivers, of After Effects. Duik has little to do with the performance ; all I know is that After Effects works better with an Nvidia card on Windows than Mac OS and/or ATI.