This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

[Duik 16] Can't import composition with rigged character into my project with other rigged characters

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
armax9

[Duik 16] Can't import composition with rigged character into my project with other rigged characters

Post by armax9 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:56 pm

Steps to reproduce

I have AE project with some rigged characters (with Duik 16).
I try to import other rigged (with Duik 16) character from other project.
I get many errors, and my imported composition is empty. I have nothing in it - no controllers, no layers (legs, arms, body, etc.). And keep getting Error message, when try to open imported composition.

That happens with all my projects with Duik 16 rig.

Tool & Version

Duik 16.0.1-Alpha-9 (I also tried older builds)
CC2018 (15.1.1) (I also tried CC 2017)
English
Windows 10
Bug Report

Error Message 1

After Effects warning: effect control conversion required in effect "". Some effect cotrols will be reset. To avoid silently resetting these same effect controls on all subsequently loaded projects, save this project and then quit & re-launch After Effects.

(25 :: 0)
Error Message 2

After Effects error: attempt to get a value from a time stream with no key values.

(29 :: 36)
Error Message 3

After Effects error: missing data in file.

(33 :: 4)
Error Message 4

After Effects warning: your project file is apparently damaged (skipped sections: 1). Please save using a different name.

(26 :: 1)