This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

DUIK 16 interface not displaying on mac

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
jeanpoole

DUIK 16 interface not displaying on mac

Post by jeanpoole » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:04 am

Congratulations on the new version - looks great!
Unfortunately haven't been able to use it yet (on mac, latest AE CC)-
as installation only gives me a blank AE window titled Duik Bassel with no symbols in it...

I first installed the Duik bassel folder into the UI scripts folder.. which didn't work at all...
Then I moved the Duik bassel .jsx file and the ffmpeg files out of that folder, into the UI scripts folder...

and it then showed up in the AE windows menu -
but when selected - shows a blank window with nothing in it..

Any advice appreciated...

cheers from Melbourne, Australia

Duduf

Re: DUIK 16 interface not displaying on mac

Post by Duduf » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:44 am

Hi,

This is weird. To understand what is going on, you'll have to go into the preferences of After Effects and check the "Enable javascript debugging" option, then try to start Duik again (twice)

After effects should show the error occuring, which you can post here, or, if it is installed, it will launch the Extendscript Toolkit, with more details, then please post a full screen capture of it here so we can diagnose ;)

jeanpoole

Re: DUIK 16 interface not displaying on mac

Post by jeanpoole » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:49 am

My apologies -
After relaunching AE a second time, (i had Ae shutdown when i installed, then it had that no interface behaviour when i launched)
the DUIK interface showed up fine!

thank you, and sorry to bother you!