This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

after pressing auto rig After effect crashes and stop working

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
ColLa

Re: after pressing auto rig After effect crashes and stop working

Post by ColLa » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 am

Well, I mean I was using two versions of Duik (15 works well ). I don't know how to uninstall plug-in.

Umm... I'm not sure if I have a valid license for After Effect.

I google c00000fd and found it represents a stack overflow. Crash occured while I selected more than three layers. While select one or two layers, auto-rig can create a controller. Is this a key to the problem?

I got this by accident. I don't know why it happened after restarting AE, working with it for a long time and closing AE.

jsaadeh

Post by jsaadeh » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:53 pm

I have the same issue Duik 16.0.4 on AE 6 windows 10

The minute you choose the auto-rig IK the whol AE crashes and close

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:40 pm

ColLa wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 am I google c00000fd and found it represents a stack overflow. Crash occured while I selected more than three layers. While select one or two layers, auto-rig can create a controller. Is this a key to the problem?
It may help, but it's still hard to debug without being able to reproduce the crash...

About the other error, it's a bug in Ae CS6, I can't do anything about this one. You'll have to close and open Duik again (twice...) when it happens.

szygru

Post by szygru » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:29 pm

PEOPLE, I found a solution! Animation Composer gave me a link to an AE CS6 update which prevents crashes (It wouldnt work at all without it), you can get the update here:
MAC: https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/than ... ileID=5715
Last edited by szygru on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

szygru

Post by szygru » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Last edited by szygru on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

szygru

Post by szygru » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:30 pm

The file didnt work for me on windows so i contacted Adobe support and the update of the App Manager + reboot solved the problem. You can get it here:

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/deta ... 002ChdJAAS

Hope this helps someone. Have fun!

PS. Gosh, this "One link per post" policy here is such a pain in the ass useless crap.

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:47 pm

The one link per post policy is needed to prevent Spam.

I've added this a few weeks ago after the forum has been flooded by robots, and it works well. We're a very small team, and we don't have no money to do all this support, so we have to take some measures like this to lower the amount of work and moderation.

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Also, one should always have all the patches of After Effects installed for any specific version ; the Adobe Creative Cloud app allows to update any version, including CS6, with the latest patch available.