This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

using blender with looped animation

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
student syl

using blender with looped animation

Post by student syl » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:47 am

hello,

I am trying to learn duik, and i made a walk cycle.

I used the looper, and put keyframes where I want the looper to be turned on and off.
I managed to make the looper work with the blender but the animation keeps going as the looper is turned off.

so when I put a marker down, the looper keyframes starts as it should, but the animation begins at the wrong point.

I can work around this by just putting the walk cycle layer down where it should start. But I feel that it should start the same way as my other animations that don't use the looper effect.

so i was wondering if something could be done with this ?

Duduf

Re: using blender with looped animation

Post by Duduf » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:22 am

Hi,

I've not tested using the looper with the blender, I don't know how you managed to do it ;)
But you should not need the looper as the blender itself is able to loop the animation, there is a parameter for this in the effect on the blender controller.

student syl

Re: using blender with looped animation

Post by student syl » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:53 am

hi,

thank you for your quik response.

I kind of overlooked the controller. :?
But you're right, it does exactly what I had in mind.

thank you again, Duik Bassel is a amazing program