This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

weird behavior

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
razkoko1

weird behavior

Post by razkoko1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Hi,
I use Duik bessel(latest version) and i have very weird behavior happening in my project.

I made the animation in one composition and everything was great, but I need to duplicate the comp several times. So I precompozed this composition and use the precomposed in the main composition.

the problem is that when I use different composition in the main with duik the arms of the charter start to vibrate and move from thier postion.

I don't know what cause this problem hope you could help.

thnks.

alexei_ivontiev

Re: weird behavior

Post by alexei_ivontiev » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:27 am

I have the same issue. Have You found answer?
I made a guy and he is doing some epileptic movements with his hands.
So animation is going good, but at some moment hands position changes value which does not depand of its position property. I am working with other desighners, who have same problem and no solution.
Can that be because rigged Char and that duplicate that comp, rename and make animation?

fmbvisuals

Re: weird behavior

Post by fmbvisuals » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:08 am

razkoko1 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:24 pm the problem is that when I use different composition in the main with duik the arms of the charter start to vibrate and move from thier postion.
be sure that every duplicated comp uses it's own controllers, also try to flush the cache.