This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Trouble Exporting and Importing Animations

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
Seeker620

Trouble Exporting and Importing Animations

Post by Seeker620 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:34 pm

Hello, I've exported several animations and tried to import them. There are only a few of the exports that import back in and I'm confused as to why this would be the case. I may be exporting the animations incorrectly, but the exports have data in them, and still fail to import. The big ones (4M) tend to crash AE.

If there is a link to instructions aside from:

rainbox-dev.github.io/DuAEF_Duik/Guides/Duik/import/

and

rainbox-dev.github.io/DuAEF_Duik/Guides/Duik/export/

or a tutorial on how to do it, please advise. It seems like I'm following the steps properly, but it's not working well.

Thanks!

Duduf

Re: Trouble Exporting and Importing Animations

Post by Duduf » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:18 am

Hi,
There may be some issues in the importer or exporter.

Could you send me a failing animation, and the project from which you exported it?

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:29 pm

got it! thanks, I'll have a look at that ASAP and let you know what I find/fix

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Wed May 08, 2019 7:53 am

Sorry to have been so long (I don't have much time these days), but I've fixed this issue. It will be available in 16.1 soon; in the meantime if you need a working version, let me know I'll send you my current build.