This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Persistent update notification and Bassel help pop-up

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
henrygriin

Persistent update notification and Bassel help pop-up

Post by henrygriin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Hello
I have a slightly first world problem here. For a really long time now I have had this issue that when opening AE, Duik panel notifies me of an available update even if it already is up to date.

And then, there is the help pop-up which also appears every single time, that I do not wish to see popping up. I haven't found an option to turn it off.

Screenshots attached.

I have been hoping for fixes in either Duik or AE to make this issue disappear, but seems just waiting bears no fruit. Any suggestions? I know it is just two clicks but I have to perform these two clicks so many times each day, every day, that I'm getting a bit grumpy.
I'm using Win10, latest versions of both AE and Duik.

Thanks.

Duduf

Re: Persistent update notification and Bassel help pop-up

Post by Duduf » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:34 pm

This is a known bug in the update checker which is fixed in the next version, which unfortunately we did not have time yet to finish and release....

henrygriin

Re: Persistent update notification and Bassel help pop-up

Post by henrygriin » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:45 pm

Thanks for the info. Keep up the good work!
P.S. I tried to search the forum for this issue, but my search phrase was 'too common', that's why I wrote this post.