This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Auto rig on bassel

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
lsdorian

Auto rig on bassel

Post by lsdorian » Thu May 02, 2019 2:26 pm

Hello there. i am new to Duik and recently installed Bassel. So I want to animate a fish, create the bone structure for tail, then auto rig, but when I move the tail controller, rather than moving the structure just moves the controller. Even if I want to edit the structure now seems that they are not united. I tried then with a spine structure as I thought that might work as well. The hip controller moves the structure right, as well as the spine, but with the top controller happens the same as the tail, just moves the controller. The hominoid structure happens the same thing. hands, hips and feet works well, but the head does not work. Only moves the controller not the structure. I am using the latest update of the AE CC 2019. Thanks in advance.

Duduf

Re: Auto rig on bassel

Post by Duduf » Fri May 03, 2019 6:26 am

Some controllers are meant to be rotated only ;)

For a fish, you could just add another controller on the tail Structurr and parent the first structure element to it to be able to move the whole rig.

lsdorian

Re: Auto rig on bassel

Post by lsdorian » Mon May 06, 2019 3:11 pm

Thanks. i´ll try that parenting on the fish structure. So the head only rotates then jiji. Thanks.