This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Error Create structures

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
diegoasilva

Error Create structures

Post by diegoasilva » Sun May 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Hi,

I'm having trouble creating a structure or bones in duik. He appears the screen of the magic is happening, but hangs on it.

How to solve this?

I put it in dev & debug mode and activated the javascript debugger and returned this error:

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/ ... dc80e500b3

Duduf

Re: Error Create structures

Post by Duduf » Tue May 07, 2019 6:37 am

Hi,.thanks for the report, you've found a bug ;)

I'll have a look at that, can you tell me what is your version of After Effects (the exact version shown in the help/about menu) and of Duik ?

cassy_s

Post by cassy_s » Tue May 21, 2019 8:58 am

I have the same problem, i'm clicking on the Hominoid structure, and everything option that i click doesn't work, it's like that everything it's freeze, and Duik doesn't create nothing, just the comp: "MAGIC IS HAPPENING" and seems stuck on this way, nothing is happening.

I think i have another problem.. my Duik, seems incomplete, (without icons, end just # at the place of the icons) ---> i attached a screenshot

I have this problem with After Effect 19, 16.1.1 (Build 4).

Can you help me?
Thanks
C.

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Tue May 21, 2019 11:19 am

Hi,

For the icons, you need to allow scripts to write files, in the preferences of After Effects. Duik should be asking for it when you launch it.

SkyeSmith379

Post by SkyeSmith379 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:05 pm

I have the same problem, I have the latest version of DUIK and After Effects, I can't find any solutions. This problem only occurs when I try to choose the front arm option with the hoof controller. Whenever I try to auto-rig this structure, it makes the "magic is happeing" screen a composition. I have selected the "enable javascript debugger" and even uninstalled Duik and reinstalled it yet it still gives me the same problem. I can't seem to find any other solutions.

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:09 pm

I've got your report on github, thanks for your feedback.

I'll have a look at that this afternoon and I'll let you know what I find (on github)

For the others having the issue, the report is there: https://github.com/Rainbox-dev/DuAEF_Duik/issues/643

rhinehartjdd

Post by rhinehartjdd » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:39 pm

My issue is a little different, but still related to Create Structures.

The "Create structures" icon is present in the rigging tab, but clicking it does nothing.The "Links and constraints" and "Create controllers" tabs work fine.

I tried running the individual Structures panel, but got the error "unable to execute script line 12027. is out of range".

Any thoughts?

I'm running Duik Bassel 2 v16.2.14 and After Effects v17.1.1.

Thanks for the help!

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 pm

Strange error

Can you try to reset Duik:
https://duik-docs.rainboxlab.org/instal ... stall-duik

Tell me if it works after that, if not I'll have a look and see what could be causing that. You're on Mac right?

rhinehartjdd

Post by rhinehartjdd » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:38 pm

Thank you Duduf!

That worked. Thanks so much for the quick response. You're a lifesaver.