This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Automation dont work on AE CS6

republican

Automation dont work on AE CS6

Post by republican » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi there.

I've tried to animate basic forms in AECS6 under OSX, creating basic keyframes on position and scale, but when I click the button of "wiggle" "Swing" or "Spring" nothing happens.

I've installed version 15.08, but same problem.

What is the problem here? Thanks!

Duduf

Re: Automation dont work on AE CS6

Post by Duduf » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi,

Did you select any property before clicking on one of those tools?

If really nothing happens (not even an alert or an error message) there may be a bug. Can you enable Javascript debugging in the general preferences of After Effects? After that, when using the tools, if anything goes wrong some debug infos should be displayed (or even the extendscript toolkit). In this case if you can post a screenshot of what is shown, it can help us find what's wrong.

republican

Post by republican » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Thanks for your fast response :)
Did you select any property before clicking on one of those tools?
Yes. After create two keyframes, for example in position property, I select again the property and go to Duik interface. But when I click on the spring checkbox (for example) nothing happens.

I've activated the debugger, and after that I've clicked again over the spring checkbox and AE crashes... There is some error.+

I've added a capture

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Congrats, you've found a bug ;)

Thanks for the capture, it'll help, we'll fix this as soon as possible, it should be quick.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:27 am

Hi again,

I checked again, and finally it seems this is not a bug, it's Duik which is incorrectly installed on your system.
You should run the installer again, it may fix the issue, and if it does not, I would suggest to manually install it, following the instructions in the user guide http://rainboxprod.coop/en/help/#guides

themultiplayer1

Post by themultiplayer1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:06 am

I can only transfer duik to iMac by downloading duik from MacBook Pro with a timedrive?