This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

some controllers loose or laggy when importing to comp

benobeone

some controllers loose or laggy when importing to comp

Post by benobeone » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:44 am

Hi this is probably me just being a dummy but when I use import rig in comp some of my rigs have an issue where the controller no longer sticks to the limb, I have to move it a long way to get any movement and the direction seems skewed. I have checked these rigs against others which work and cannot seem to find a difference. any Ideas?

Duduf

Re: some controllers loose or laggy when importing to comp

Post by Duduf » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:10 pm

The only thing I noticed when imoprting a rig is that you have to avoid linking controllers to other layers (controllers should only be parented to other controllers (or "zeros"))

Can you send me a project where you have this issue so I can have a look at it?

benobeone

Post by benobeone » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:23 am

Hi Duduf.

This is a bit Odd to be relpying after all this time as I manged to work around it at the time. but I have encountered this issue again and again recently and was wondering if you could tell me what I am doing wrong. I have attached a Project file it, if you need iot in another version let me know. The issue is pretty random as to what it effects and how so I do not know what I am doing to
cause it.
Duik_issue_Collected folder.zip

benobeone

Post by benobeone » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:34 am

mmmm OK So I went back to the original character and un-linked the hand controllers ( the issue in this rig is on one hand) from the chest controller and back to their respective Zero layers and imported this, and it works fine :lol: so this is where thie issue lies and I know how to fix it (in this instance at least) but could you tell me why? and why it only effected one hand in this negative way?