This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

I have layer tree problem about export animation function

JerryJao

I have layer tree problem about export animation function

Post by JerryJao » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:22 am

Hello all

I'm new to duik, it is a great tool in AE, I real real love it. And it also save me a lot of time to animate char animation.
But when i use the new feature "export animation to json". I can not find any parent structure between layer.
I want to pass the json file to get the animation data by my program, however if i can not get the layer tree, i can not do correctly!

Is there anything i missed. Please tell me any suggestion about this or you had the same problem before.
Thanks a lot again.

Jerry

Duduf

Re: I have layer tree problem about export animation function

Post by Duduf » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:02 am

Oh.

The json export does not include the structure, only the motion data. The reason: the tool is not meant to always export the animation from all the layers, but only selected motion.
Another feature in development is a way to export whole rigs to JSON, and this one will have an option to export the animation too, so it will solve your issue, but will only be available in Duik16, in a few months.

For now, you'll have to export the animation, and manually set the parenting in your other program... Sorry!

JerryJao

Post by JerryJao » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 am

Duduf,

I do appreciate you at this great work. I have know you do this reason.
Export whole rig to json seems works to me, i really expect to your great Duik16 in a few month.
Thanks again !

Jerry

avishbarthe

Post by avishbarthe » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:59 am

hello sir i am avish barthe i agree with ur problem .we have a company of stickman animation studio and it is a 2D and 3d animation . pls give me a layer tree i can solve your problem sirji.....