This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

IK is not working

aitorvaillo

IK is not working

Post by aitorvaillo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Bonsoir

First of all, thank you for the plug in, great invention that can make everybody' work easier.

Second, a problem ocurred to me. When I select a layer, create the bones thru the muppet tool and all that stuff...when finally I create the controller, it does not work. And then, I've tried the auto-rig too, but nothing happen, not even a message.

I've watched tutorials, read the user guide, but i can't find where is the problem. I'm using a v15.11 in a AF CC 2015

Can anybody tell me what's going on?

Greetings and thanks in advance

aitorvaillo

Re: IK is not working

Post by aitorvaillo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:26 pm

And nothin appears in to the control effects box...it seems there are no effects asignedo nor linked :cry:

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi,

I think you have the same issue as in this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24

you may try to reinstall Duik, or manually install it as described in the user guide.

aitorvaillo

Post by aitorvaillo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 am

Duduf wrote:Hi,

I think you have the same issue as in this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24

you may try to reinstall Duik, or manually install it as described in the user guide.
Thank you for your quick answer.

Yesterday, I checked that post and I re-installed it. Then, how it still not working, I found the user guide, but i can't find where it says how fix it. Could you help me? thank you @duduf

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:30 pm

You have to follow the manual installation method (instead of using the installer), using the zip archive available on the downloads page.

It may be possible that your PresetEffects.xml file is corrupted, in this case you can try using the one which should have been backed up by the Duik installer and renamed "PresetEffects.xml.bak". Just rename it removing the ".bak" part.

If it still does not work, come back here and I'll send you the file working with Duik "preinstalled" so you'll just have to copy it in the folder.

MOussa

Post by MOussa » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:07 pm

When I try to create IK I have this error message: Ae (erreurs) : echec de verification interne ! unexpected match name searched for in group
( 29 $ 0 )