This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Parenting issue!

kpour988

Parenting issue!

Post by kpour988 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:45 am

Hello,

I am having a minor but very frustrating issue with the auto-rig function.

I have a plantigrade character (in side-pose) that is divided exactly to the naming conventions that duik needs in order to create the skeleton.

When the controllers are created, the only controller that malfunctions is the left hand, which causes the right hand to move in the opposite direction. There is nothing in the parenting that indicates that the right hand is in any way attached or parented to the left hand.

Any help that the developers could provide would be really helpful; I have watched the Lynda tutorials on Duik and cannot figure out why this is happening. I'm using Duik for my senior project in college and have structured most of my design process around using the tool.

Thanks for your help.

Duduf

Re: Parenting issue!

Post by Duduf » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi, sorry for the late reply

First, make sure there are no layer with the same name in the composition.

If this is another issue, can you please send us the AEP project file to see what's going wrong ? Thanks!