This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

NEW FEATURE - Sorting Files

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
AnimationDude

NEW FEATURE - Sorting Files

Post by AnimationDude » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:50 am

Hi ! there is any chance to add file sorting functions just like it is in Motion2, it would certainly be an interesting solution :) I noticed that I miss this option in everyday use of Duik. It would be nice if you did not have to invest in further scripts in detail when Duik is my main tool in life and at work. And probably a lot of people have similar, as We know duik is not only a tool for rigging :) Let me know what you think!

Duduf

Re: NEW FEATURE - Sorting Files

Post by Duduf » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:50 pm

What is this file sorting tool you're talking about, what does it do?

Anyway, the goal of Duik is not to replace any paid script available, and I'm not spending my time at just re-creating already existing stuff ;) (I don't even know what other scripts do) ; and Duik may be free, I, myself, do not work for free, and surely won't spend free time for coding something you can already do with other scripts, unless it really has its place in Duik or if it could be done better. And actually not for free, Duik lives only thanks to donations.

AnimationDude

Post by AnimationDude » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:52 am

hey I meant the possibility that after clicking, the folders like PSD, AI, MUSIC ect ... do not have a clutter in the Project window

I calmly appreciate your work and the fact that Duik is free was a loose suggestion :)

Duduf

Post by Duduf » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:10 pm

But this feature has nothing to do with rigging/animation, and nothing to do with Duik right?