This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Custom Robot Rig Issue

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
YourFriend

Custom Robot Rig Issue

Post by YourFriend » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:14 pm

Hello.

I'm using Duik 2.0 and trying to rig a robot following the 9 hour tutorial for 1.6.

My issue is. I set up a custom structure, link layers to structure. When I hit auto-rig I get one controller at the foot on the custom structure that then just move everything around when I adjust the positioning. According to the tutorial it should link things properly. I'm fairly new so I'm sure its a user error. If anyone has any tips or solutions I'd be very grateful.

Thank you,
Your Friend
Last edited by YourFriend on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YourFriend

Re: Custom Robot Rig Issue

Post by YourFriend » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:28 am

Taps microphone... ... .. .

AaronSugar

Post by AaronSugar » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:26 pm

I'm not sure of the issue. When you rig auto-rig a leg, you get one controller shaped like a foot that will control the whole leg structure.

YourFriend

Post by YourFriend » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:34 pm

Hello. Thank you for your reply. I did figure it out. I tried deleting this but I had already replied to my own thread preventing me from deleting. Thank you again.