This forum has been permanently closed and archived; you can still access all content but can't post anymore.

Of course, you can still join us in other places!
To get support and talk about RxLaboratory and with the team, come here: https://rainboxlab.org/support/

Orientation Constraint expression error on ferris wheel Gondola

Rigging, animation, import/export of characters, props and cameras comprehensive tool set for After Effects.
GMardelli

Orientation Constraint expression error on ferris wheel Gondola

Post by GMardelli » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 pm

Hi everybody,

I am working on the DUIK rigging tutorial by Duduf, and apparently on the ferris wheel video when I try to apply the orientation constraint to the gondola controller there is an expression error on line 44 of the constraint that says " Math.sign is not a function" ..... I do not know how to proceed I have the newest version of DUIK and the tutorial was made in 2018 I think but Im not sure what to do about the orientation constraint. Thank you! :D

George

GMardelli

Re: Orientation Constraint expression error on ferris wheel Gondola

Post by GMardelli » Sun May 24, 2020 10:11 pm

My apologies, the expression error actually reads "Math.sign function is undefined

Duduf

Re: Orientation Constraint expression error on ferris wheel Gondola

Post by Duduf » Thu May 28, 2020 6:59 am

Hi,

thanks for your feedback, that'ts a bug with the latest version of Duik and the "legacy extendscript" expression engine.
You can fix that by switching to the "javascript" expression engine, it's in the project settings.

I'll fix that in the next update of Duik, sorry for that!